Saturday, May 1, 2010

Do you have passion?

difficult/good Pictures, Images and Photos
So often we lose sights of why we do what we do, or why we fight so hard for what we believe in. We wonder is the end result really worth all of the stress we put ourselves through? I believe, that all the blood, sweat, and tears, that we put ourselves through is worth it at the end of the day, when we see a classroom full of successful students. The good out ways the bad any day, and the successes in a child is by far the greatest fulfillment an educator could have, at least in my opinion it should. I realize we all face difficulties, such as challenging students and burn out, but doesn't the passion and excitement to educate motivate you to keep going? I am very new to the world of education, and some may call it being naive, but I call it having passion. When your having a bad day, feeling over worked and burnt out, I challenge you to look into the faces of the children you teach, and ask yourself, is this few minutes of upset really worth it, especially when you see the passion you've created in their faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment